Balance the Meridians Bodywork Bundle will give you a variety of Acupressure and Meridian Massage techniques to move stagnant Chi and restore free and abundant energy flow, the foundation for your health and well-being.
In this dynamic program , you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Meridian pathways and locations
- Learn potent Acupressure points and sequences to balance each Meridian
- Explore an integrative approach to healing that addresses the physical, mental, and emotional concerns of your clients
- Discover Chinese Massage and Japanese Shiatsu techniques to regulate the Meridian system
This program is for YOU, as well as your clients.
- Begin each day of class with self-care and embodiment practices
- Discover Chinese self-massage and self-acupressure techniques that you can recommend for your clients' home care
- Explore Mindful Body Mechanics for your longevity in this field
- Earn a total of 44 CEUs, approved by the NCBTMB
BALANCE THE MERIDIANS BODYWORK BUNDLE INCLUDES TWO CORE COURSES:
- Chinese Meridian Acupressure (24 NCBTMB approve CE hours)
- Meridian Massage Therapy (20 NCBTMB approved CE hours)
PLUS THIS BONUS COURSE:
Receive for FREE this self-pace workshop: Stay Healthy with Chinese Medicine. Learn Acupressure points, essential oils and herbs and help you through cold and flu season.
- Introduction to Shiatsu Meridian Massage
- Body Mechanics and Alignment: Working from the Dan Tien
- Palm Pressure, Fist Pressure and Finger Pressure
- Diagram Prone Meridians and Potent Points
- Prone Shiatsu Sequence
- Diagram Supine Meridians and Potent Points
- Supine Shiatsu Sequence
- Shiatsu Home Practice Video
About your Instructor,
NCBTMB Approved CEU Provider
With a passion for learning, Raizelah was certified in Integrative Massage in 1991, and never stopped taking classes in the healing arts. She later trained and certified in Eastern Massage and Acupressure, Jin Shin Jyutsu, Chinese and Western Herbology, Aroma Acupoint Therapy and Yoga instruction.
Most naturally, Raizelah began to weave together the modalities she studied, in her work, developing a unique style of Integrative Health Care that combines hands-on Meridian Massage and Aroma Acupressure, and home care regimes of essential oils, herbs and yoga poses to address client complaints. Her hands-on work was informed by her own practices in mindfulness and embodiment, the foundational ground for her work and life.
Early in Raizelah’s career, she discovered her love for teaching. She first started teaching massage in 1998, at Twin Lakes School of the Healing Arts in Santa Cruz, and followed that with 15 years as a core instructor at the Sebastopol Massage School. Concurrently, Raizelah developed and trained massage therapists in continuing education in spa settings. Her integrative approach was also the foundation of a series of wellness workshops she has offered over the past 15 years.
In 2020, Raizelah took a professional leap to fulfill her dream of opening a massage school. Open Pathways Institute for Integrative Massage is the fulfillment of this dream. Her passion is to support Massage Therapists who envision expanding into Integrative Health Care, weavers of hands-on healing with herbs and aromatherapy, all informed by the principles of Chinese Medicine, to provide in-depth and holistic care for their clients. Her classes include Eastern massage modalities, Chinese Medicinal Theory and Practices, Aroma Acupressure, Herbal Formulation and more.